Monday 22 January 2018

Sarah's Summer moodboard layout

Hello crafty friends, for this month's moodboard challenge, I loved the colours of the Summer moodboard. I did a Travellers Notebook layout for this one with a cute photo of my younger son showing off wearing his sunnies! Lets have a reminder of what the moodboard looks like;
Most of this layout was completed using the cut apart elements and cards from the December embellishment kit. I matted the photo on a crinkly, dotted paper bag I had in my stash and used a 'Happy Day' yellow frame to highlight his cheeky smile. The washi tape from the December kit is just adorable and is also featured on this layout.
To finish the layout off, I used a date stamp and some sequins to add some bling. I hope you enjoyed this layout. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment