Tuesday 23 January 2018

Morgyn ~ School Kit ~ Week 4 Travellers Notebook

Hi Scrappers, 
Morgyn here with my current weeks planner spread in my handmade Travellers Notebook.  I am using the School embellishment Kit to decorate this week.


I loved the rainbow star washi tape and decided to use that as inspiration for the rest of the spread.  I used them as my check boxes for both of my to-do lists.  I used the alphabet washi tape to make a little boarder above my meal planning section.


On the left side of the spread I labeled all my days of the week and dates in multiple colours - to match the star washi tape.  I used the back to school washi tape to label the first day of school for the year.  I also marked Australia day in green/yellow to keep with my multi-colouled theme.


I loved the cute apple paperclip and used it to mark the current week in my planner.  To the right of the image is all the pretty pens I used on this spread, how pretty is a rainbow of pens? :)

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment