Saturday 19 May 2018

Morgyn ~ May Fundraising Kit ~ Monthly Planner Spread in my Travelers Notebook

Hi Everyone,



I am using my travellers notebook planner to decorate my monthly spread for May. 



I really liked the zebra straw that came in this months kit but couldn't work out how I would be able to use it on a page.  Then I thought maybe if I cut it up the middle it would be flat enough?  So i sliced up the middle and flattened it out a little but it was still a tad bulky so I pulled the back couple of layers off and voilà perfect to attach to the top of my pages.



Next I fussy cut out the butterfly and attached that in the top left corner, there was a space with no numbers so it fitted nicely in there.  Next I added the beautiful butterfly washi tape to the bottom right corner and I finished it off with 2 half strips of the black and white chevron washi to mark a couple of important dates for May.

Thats it for this one, nice and quick and easy.

Thanks for stopping by


Morgyn  xx


Scrapping Fun Kits is fundraising for Starlight Children’s Foundation this month. All profits from sales of the May Embellishment Kit and kit extras will be donated to Starlight Children’s Foundation. If you would like to donate directly to Starlight Children’s Foundation you can do so via their website https://starlight.org.au/donation-form

No comments:

Post a Comment