Wednesday 27 June 2018

Amy- June embellishment Kit- "Daddys Girls"

Hey Scrapping Fun peeps,
How are we all loving the beautiful June kits? I have to say I have killed this kit well and truly I have loved it that much, and this layout finished it off for me (apart from some washi left and I think a flower).
My layout today was inspired by this gorgeous photo of my partner with his two girls (my stepdaughter and our daughter) at a wedding earlier in the year , and I just could see this kit fitting so well with documenting this picture.
I used my SIlhoutte to make the quote cut file and backed it onto some pink glitter cardstock from my stash. Then using some pieces of the pattern paper from the kit I created 2 thin layers around the left top side of the cut file. I then matched that on the right side of the photo, creating 2 thin layers with 2 seperate pieces of patterned paper from the kit as well.

I then added the 2 pastel coloured lace ribbons to under the cut file and photo, to add a delicate type border and texture to the layout. I also added some small clusters with 1 around the wood veneer word Memories that was in our June kit and using a strip of the gorgeous floral washi and the resin flower and then to the left I used the green lace flower along with some phrase stickers from my stash to add some sentiments. 

To finish up my layout I added some small embellishment touches to the page using the flairs, washi , resin and then some little pieces from in my stash just to add some delicate touches. 
I truly loved how this layout turned out , with a nice hint of vintage beauty that this months kit really helped to add. 



Thanks so much for stopping by and see you next month with some more fun scrapping projects. 
Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment