Wednesday 2 January 2019

Amy- Gaming Kit - Sleep Over

Happy New Year Scrapping Fun Peeps!!

Welcome to a brand new year, brand new month and therefore a brand new kit, and for this 1st project of the month I am using a cut file and some mixed media to add to the kit. Now this months kit theme is a gamer type theme and for me we are not big gamers here so I was a little stumped, so I have gone outside the box.


My layout has gone with the colours of the kit and I have used the stars throughout the kit to go with the theme of nightime and sleeping- and wella here is my photo.

My photo is my stepdaughter and daughter in bed with me one weekend when Dad was away for the weekend and we were having a girls weekend. I have used the stars from the kit to help with the theme of the layout, and then also used the colours from the photo to help bring in the kit.
I have used a star wreath cut file, which I coloured using Jane Davenport Inkcredible Inks in colours similar to those in the pattern papers.


I added a layer a piece of craft foam between the 2 pieces of patterned paper just to add that layer of dimension to the layout. 

I have used some of the flairs and ribbon from the kit to embellish the layout as well some from my stash. 

Head over to the link below to check out the process video for this layout. 

See you later in the month with another project.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment