Wednesday 8 May 2019

Amy- Art Journal of Hope- May Kit

Hey Scrapping Fun Fans,

Amy here with another messy media art journal page for you using this months fundraising kit. I was really inspired by this kit to really share the message of hope and strength.
An art journal page with a mix of warm tones where just the right way to share this thought with you and using the elements from the kit. I started with building my background of a rose gold Kaisercraft ink mist.


Next i then added some of the patterned paper from the kit, that gave me the mixed media idea- I tore the bottom to give some texture to the edging.
For some texture and loveliness I stencilled these beautiful flowers using an orange tone Dylusions paint and sponge to gently push the paint through the stencil. 



I then went on to add my embellishments from our beautiful kit this month; the flower bunch and ribbon, the Charms Creations heart and twine and the sequins for some sparkle. 





Art journal page of hope and strength complete, and I completely love how this page turned out. I really had no plan just inspiration from the pieces in this kit. 


See you again soon, 
Happy scrapping
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment