Saturday 11 May 2019

Karen - May Kit - My Heart is Full




May Kit - 12 x 12 Layout - My Heart is Full 


What a great colour scheme for the May 2019 kit. The papers were so great, I had to use them as a focus for my first layout, so I decided die cut the paper with different sized love heart dies.






I had a couple of photos I wanted to use, so I also used some of the paper hearts as a backdrop for these photos.

I used cardboard to lift some of the love hearts off the page to add some depth in the layering.






I then checked my stash and found some old Kaisercraft stickers, the colours matched great and I love the font style and sentiments, so these worked perfectly for me.

I also added some Tim Holtz tiny sentiments near each of them too.






To keep the love heart theme, so this layered/textured love heart from the kit was the perfect addition.





I added some glossy accents to 3 of the love hearts before as well as using some of the flowers from the kit at the top right and bottom left.







I finished with a smattering of sequins that were also in the kit - I love the deep red contrast these bring to the orange muted tones of the papers and that's my layout done - so quick!



If you want to see this layout come together, check out my YouTube video here.

You can find me on other social media platforms as well as YouTube:





No comments:

Post a Comment