Saturday 22 June 2019

Amy- July 2019 Baby kit - Awesome

Hey Scrapping Fun Peeps,

Amy here with a bright 12x12 layout using the super cute June kit; which I chose the boy as I am documenting for my nephew's album.
Today I have used a yellow background to tone in with some of the colours in the kit as well make some of the papers I use and the embellishments really pop out. I have also used one of Paige Evans cutfiles from the Silhouette Store.

I was definitely jumping in and using that very cute Giraffe so that was going on the layout no matter what! I backed the cutfile using a Kaisercraft paper collection, again trying to tie in colours from our kit this month.

The photo I matted using the brown patterned paper to give the photo a pop off the yellow background and added some craft foam behind it to give some dimension to the page.

I thought to add some texture I would try out a paper ruffle using the tissue paper - something I am not learning to do (my process video you will see this ;) ) .

Embellishing was next and on went the giraffe as planned, and then I could not resist the little teddy embellishment from the kit either. I also added the blue twine from the kit as some added texture.



I have a process video for this coming up on my channel following this post going live so be sure to check that out to see how I created this layout
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl1zJgxJ9Tplhsy8dnkcSrw

Until next time happy scrapping
Amy.


No comments:

Post a Comment