Saturday 11 March 2017

Tracey Neon Kit - Believe

Tracey here with a layout using the Exclusive Neon Kit.

I started off using Kaisercraft Peach Mist, I sprayed this on a piece of plastic and smudged it all over white cardstock - this is called the packaging technique.  I then used Tim Holtz Pickeled Raspberry Distress Spray Stain and gave the background a few splatters.  I then decided to trim down my cardstock and mounted it  on black to ground the  page.

I then taped the fun black neon paper to the layout and used this as a layer to stick out from my photo.  In my scrap pile I pulled out some papers that featured some of the colours that were in the black neon paper and layered them behind my photo.

I love the fabulous kit washi in the kit so I used a strip along the bottom after I had placed the title 'Believe" which is a Pink Fresh Studeio Puffy Stickker.  I added a pink butterfly from the Exclusive Neon Kit above my page and some of the Enamel Shapes from the kit and some Pink Fresh Studio Puffy Hearts.

Most of my layouts tend to pull the eye in a certain direction which is usually diagonal.  I have my main focus point in the bottom right hand cornner so I felt like the top left hand corner needed a little bit of love, I chose to put a little strip of washi there along with the colourful heart and the orange dot from Pink Fresh Studio that was in the kit in this corner because it drew up some of the colours from teh layered papers to that corner.  I felt that it needed a little more so I placed some Pink Fresh Studio Puffy Hearts that matched the kit colours in the same corner.


I hope you enjoyed this layout.

Remember the first Subscription Kit is April.  All Subscriptions that have been paid for will ship March 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment