Tuesday 13 June 2017

Morgyn ~ June Kit ~ Greeting Card

Hi everyone 

Morgyn here with my first project using the June kit.  I haven't made cards in such a long time and these kits have been perfect for cards so I decided to make another card this month.  I am on a roll with cards, my stash will be full again in no time.




I adore the rose washi tape that's in the kit so had to use it on this card and it matches perfectly with the flower cut-aparts.  I made a little cluster with the cut-apart the cotton doily and the crochet flower, then popped the metal piece behind it.









I added 1 of the metal flowers to the centre of the flower and layered some sequins underneath.  I hand the Hello sticker from my stash, then finished it all off with some Gold Heidi Shine.


Here is the finished card. I will be sending this to a good friend in the near future.


Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest project.  If you would like to watch my process video for the card you can view it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment