Thursday 22 March 2018

Lauren ~~ Autumn TN kit layout


Morning Scrapping friends, 

I am so excited to share this TN layout that I made using the autumn TN kit from scrapping fun kits.

Last autumn we went to Sydney and many photos were taken and I made an 6x8 album. This photo was printed as a 6x8 size but wasn't used so today was its lucky day :) 

I cut it to size and placed it on left side - covering the majority of the page just leaving a nice thin white border.

I then got set about adding some of the lovely flat embellishments from the TN kit. I did test a full page of paper but thought it was too much so ditched that idea.

I picked out a tag and placed it on top of some strips of washi on an angle to make it look artsy hehe.

I started to journal on the tag but wasn't much I wanted to really say for this layout so was more of a title. 

I was then auditioning some of the fillers cards to nestle in the space above the tag and was reminded of this lovely card that had leaves and the words "Happiness is ... autumn leaves". I thought this was perfect - i fussy cut out the leaves and the phrase and glued the leaves so they were floating down the page as autumn leaves often do and filled the tag with some more washi and the phrase strips.

Super simple but super effective and wonderful TN layout. It was the first time I have used a full page photo and I absolutely love love love it.

Lauren.






No comments:

Post a Comment