Sunday 25 March 2018

Lauren ~~ St Patrick's Embellishment Kit ~~ TN childhood memories layout



Hey there everyone!

When I seen the "what's in the kit?" video I knew I had to get the kit and make make make!

I haven't got any St Paddy's day relevant photos but I knew that I enjoyed the magic of the day when I was a kid so I journaled about that in my TN.

I loved the green lace trim so I started with that - gluing it to the bottom of the page and then the layout came together so quickly after that.

I tucked in the end of a tag and used the pot of gold cut a part at right side of the lace. 

I added the postcard to top left of the layout to draw your eye that way. I then sprinkled sequins around the page before journaling.

The seqiuns had some awesome clovers, leprechauns and gold coins so was very very fitting. 

I used green sharpie and my calligraphy pen to decorate the page with the story.





No comments:

Post a Comment