Tuesday 27 March 2018

Lauren ~~ St Paddy's Kit ~~ Pot of Gold Friendship.... Non St Paddy's day memory.

Hey there everyone.......


I knew that this kit would go so nicely with some mixed media and even a non St Paddys day photo.

My son and his best friend have a strong and wild friendship - so its like they have found the pot of gold in terms of friendship and that is the idea behind the layout.

I chose paints and scraped them onto the page with a spatula.

Once it was dried I started an embellishment cluster to the left. Starting with lace trims and the straw to have a vertical design.

The photo was then nestled in to that vertical cluster, after it was framed by the orange and green spotted paper  -- adding in fabric flowers and the metal flowers and the resin pot of gold.

I added the tag, cut out the rainbow and journaled to the bottom of the photo. Completing the layout with sequin coins and leprechauns.





No comments:

Post a Comment