Saturday 17 March 2018

Morgyn ~ Easter mini album ~ March Kit

Hi Scrappers,


I am sharing a little Easter project with you. I wanted to do something a little different to document Easter this year, so I decided to make a mini album and this months Scrapping a fun kit was perfect to embellish this little mini.


I made the mini album from scratch (you can see my process video here).  I used this cute bunny paper from the kit to cover the outside, then added my title (both from my stash and the kit)


For the inside pages I used some light green card-stock to create the pages, flaps and pockets. I lined the inside covers with another piece of paper from the kit, then finished off the first 2 pages with some cut apart pieces.


The middle pages I made a lift up flap and a little pocket. I used a cut apart piece to fit in the pocket for some journaling and a photo.  Embellishments from the kit and also from my stash, love the pink puffy bunny sticker!


For the back page I added these cute bunny train stickers to the bottom of the page and added another title.  Again finishing off the inside back cover with the easter egg paper.


Don't forget to check out my full process video here.
You can subscribe to Scrapping Fun kits here.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn

No comments:

Post a Comment