Wednesday 12 September 2018

Amy- September 2018 Kit - She is a wildflower

Hey Scrapping Fun Peeps,

September is here and isn't this months kit just perfect for the beginning of Spring? So beautiful and bright, I love it!
My first layout for this month is a cutie one documenting a cheeky and happy photo of my little niece from at the end of last year.
I started by adding the lace frill to the left side of the photo. I thought this added a pretty texture to the layout. The background paper is from the Maggie Holmes 'Shine' paper pad.

I then added some 1 inch strips of the patterned paper from this moths kits behind the photo , and a lace piece from the June 2018 Kit to add a different kind of photo matte. 

I knew I wanted to use the big yellow flower so decided to use it make a cluster in the bottom right of the photo. Then using a strip of washi, a label from the cut apart sheet and 2 of the very cute little wood bees to complete the cluster. Very bright and very cute! 


Finally I added my title using chipboard thickers from my stash. I backed it onto a piece from the cut apart sheet and added a wood button and the wood bees from the kit just to add some interest and thats it my layout is complete. 
I will back again later in the month with another project using this gorgeous fun kit!!
Until then happy scrapping
Ames




No comments:

Post a Comment