Wednesday 26 September 2018

Amy- September 2018 Kit- 12x12 layout

Hey Scrapping Fun Peeps,

Amy here with a new project to share with you using the very fun and bright September 2018 kits.
 I felt like using a little paint on this one, so using some Dylusions paint and a Flutterby designs stencil I created my background on the white cardstock. I choose this word stencil as this photo is of me and my little girl pulling silly faces and not really caring who sees us.
 Then I thought I would use the paper bag from the kit to use an additional photo matte layer , but also a way to pop in my journalling. I have also matted my photo on another piece of the yellow patterned paper from the kit that contrasted well with the photo and the grey colour of the bag.
Using another piece of patterned paper from the kit I jotted down my journalling and popped it into the bag. I then thought it needed something to make it stand out and say 'hey I am hiding here pull me out', so I have added a piece of the lace frill to the top edge of the journalling paper to make it visible that it is tucked away in the bag.

Next up I needed my title, using some thickers I created the title in the opposite corner to the photo just to provide a little balance to the page. I have then used several embellishments from the kit this month to embellish around the title and really make it bright and pop! 


And finally I added some fun little pieces along the side of the layout using some of the cute little wood pieces from in the kit- a bees, flower button and also some wood veneer from stash. 

I loved how bright, fun and crazy this layout turned out especially for documenting this photo. 


I hope you are having lots of crafting fun with your September kit. I will have a video for this layout up on my channel soon so keep an eye out for it.

Until next time 
Amy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment