Wednesday 5 September 2018

Lauren - September 2018 Kit - Art Page

Hello everyone,

Welcome to another new month, this year is flying by isn't it?!

Anyways, when I saw the September Kit I was immediately drawn to making an art page full of flowers  with bees flying around. Like a garden.

So I set about creating art. I used art crayons from my stash and painted some flowers, I would like to think they are tulip and daisy shaped however I am happy that they look enough like flowers more than labeling then particular  species of plants haha.

I used the variety of 3D flowers  in the kit, tulle handmade one, resin daisy, lace grey one and the two crochet flowers to add depth and interest to the painted background flowers.

I painted the grass and the flowers stems with art crayons as well.

If you  would like to see the painting with art crayon process head to my channel. Here is the process video https://youtu.be/Yf-ddmqXhlo


I finished the page off with some strategically randomly placed bees, adding their flight line with black pen and wrote a quote that I found on pinterest.




















Such a sweet artistic page ready to celebrate the beginning of spring in style.



If you would love a September Kit head to the Subscription Tab and fill in the form.  :)

Thanks for checking out my post, Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment