Wednesday 24 October 2018

Lauren ~ October 2018 Kit ~ December Daily Pocket Page


Hey everyone,

Back again with another fun project to help finish my 2017 December daily album.

This time I want to make a pocket page, using the cards in the October 2018 kit.


I cut down the signpost card, added alpha stickers and red bling from the kit, slipped it into the pocket.

Above that in a pocket, I made a shaker pocket. Using the pom poms cut from the green ribbon trim, with red bling (that I joined together so the sticky sides were covered) and I used hole punch to make circles out of patterned paper in the kit.

I added green trim to the whole side of the pocket for pop of colour and awesome texture.











On the back I cut out the Santa with the puppy from a card and positioned it onto the text patterned paper that I cut down to the right size.





































No comments:

Post a Comment