Monday 16 April 2018

Lauren ~~ Easter Moodboard ~ Travelers Notebook Easter throwback (layout without photos)

Hey Everyone, 

the Easter Moodboard was exciting and nice complimentary challenge for the March kits.

I did also use it as an opportunity to finally use some of my Easter Stash.

I dont have any childhood photos of Easter but I do have  memories that wanted to document.

So I had fun decorating the page before journalling.

The top Left section started with the adorable bunny washi, with ripped banner of purple patterned paper, word strips and sequin eggs.

I used the button eggs, as they too cute not to include.

Bottom Right corner was also a fun embellishment cluster, using strip of patterned paper some more word strips and sequin eggs.

I used some of my stash to fill in more gaps and get set journaling my heart out.

Hope you enjoyed this TN share.








No comments:

Post a Comment