Thursday 19 April 2018

Sarah - Autumn TN Kit - Remember

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with another Travellers Notebook layout using the Scrapping Fun Autumn TN kit!
This layout was a little self reflective and a good reminder of those few points I'd like to keep focused in my life. The patterned paper in the kit was cut in half and adhered down. The blue doliy and paper ric rac complimented the blue in the photo. It was the tag with 'remember' on it that inspired the layout - what do you take your inspiration from? Is it the photo, colours of the paper or perhaps an embellishment that catches your eye?

I layered a number of the tags and one of the cut aparts from the kit under my photo. The arrow, 'a day in the life' and 'dreams' cut aparts helped embellish the layout.
Lastly, I added the letter stickers that come in the kit to create various words - smile, have fun, relax and you've got this as key reminders for when I look back on this in times to come.
I hope you enjoyed this layout and will be quick to get your TN kit from Scrapping Fun Kits at https://scrappingfunkits.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment