Saturday 24 November 2018

Shay - Dino Kit - Big Adventure

Hello Everyone!

Today I am up on the blog today with my 12x12 layout using the November Dinosaur Kit. I had fun with this one going outside of my comfort zone in what I like to use on my pages, especially when it comes to colour, the Orange works really well!

Loved the washi in this kit so had to use it all up on the page so I decided to use it behind the photo as a base for the beautiful blue paper that come with the kit with green and orange dinosaurs on it. I matted these with black card stock to make it pop more off the page.
I framed the photo by putting the jute lace down one side of the photo and adding the leaves with a clear adhesive glue, as you can see one leaf has vanished from the page and for those of you who have a cat you will understand why! 
I used the dinosaur and to help frame the journaling to the right of the page which is the card stock that come with the kit.  I just wrote there about my grandson's love of riding his bike at his other grandparents property. We are all big on safety for the kid when on the bikes so as you can see full gear to be able to ride.  

















This was an easy layout to put together and only took me about an hour to do.




Other products used was lettering from Thickers and black mist spray from Kaisercraft. 

Thank you for looking at my layout today I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment