Monday 9 July 2018

Amy- Winter Moodboard- Snuggles with Indie

Hey Scrappin Fun Peeps,

I am back today with a chilly challenge for you, the Scrapping Fun Winter moodboard challenge - have you checked it out yet? If not here it is for you
No automatic alt text available.
For me I went with the colours and overall 'feel' of the mood board of snuggles and warmth when I created my layout. So I started with some different coloured purple gelatos and smooshed them onto some packaging, added some water and then just brush painted them across the right side of my page.
I layered my photos using some of the pastel green coloured patterned papers from the June kits and placed them to the left of my page, as in the photos my son is looking across to the right. I then tried choosing embellishments that were purple or then some of the pastel type colours in the left bottom box in the mood board. To balance out the colour palette I also picked some black and white pieces from the 'Case of the blahs' collection by Pink Fresh Studio (added bonus is that these have a home kind of tone to them).




I didn't add lots of big embellishments as the photos and the mixed media were 'big' enough for the layout, so the embellishments were to tie in the colours and theme of the mood board in small and subtle ways.

I did at first think this would be a bit of a challenge, but in the end found this mood board to be quite easy enough to complete, so jump in and give it a go!
I will have a video up on my channel this week for it so be sure to keep an eye out in the inspiration group for it.

Until next time
Happy scrappin
Ames

No comments:

Post a Comment