Friday 27 July 2018

Lauren - July 2018 Kit - Embellishing the Harry Potter Travelers Notebook

Hello everyone,

I am back with another layout in the Junk Journal inspired Travelers notebook that is documenting our Harry Potter love and the trip we took to Universal Studios in Japan.

I made the book/mini album during facebook live stream ...check it out here...


It was super fun to fill it up. I added Wizards Play collection to this Scrapping Fun Kit and went to town hehe

this page was simple, I added the pocket page size card as a tip in. Using washi tape to attach it to top of the left hand side, I placed a house emblem under the card and then journalled under neath across the whole left hand side. The right hand side was simply a patterned paper background and a photo. Sometimes you need to have a simple layout to tell a story.



The beauty of making the travelers notebook in a junk journal style means that I can add whatever I want to and whichever size I want. I used this book paper as a full page background, and even the plastic bag that the kit come in as a sequin pocket.


Also the parchment style patterned paper was placed in sideways as a smaller layout, and this was paired with the paper bag that became a pocket for some quote cards and a photo which was a nice inclusion to the travelers notebook.


Same thing happened with the brick patterned paper.



I have uploaded a flip through of the un-embellished travelers notebook if you would like to check that out.

Here is the link to my embellishing video where I start to document and embellish using the photos and kits.


Currently working on a flip through of a completed notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment