Saturday 14 July 2018

Sarah - July 2018 Kit - Book Week

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with you, back this month with my first layout using the amazing July 2018 Kit. Whilst I am not up with the Harry Potter craze, I absolutely love this kit...perfect for layouts and projects of all kinds!
This 6x8 inch layout is of my older son a number of years ago, dressed up for Book Week at school. Whilst he is dressed as a vampire, the cut apart embellishments in this kit accompany the theme well.
The background paper of books on shelves also was a great compliment to the theme and a lovely base paper for the layout. This paper is adhered to white cardstock, edged with black paint. I matted my photo on the parchment paper from the kit and fussy cut out the pumpkin stack and little rat. I outlined them with black marker so they stood out a little more.
I created the title using letter stickers in my stash and added some of the washi tape in the kit to ground the title. Lastly a few red enamel dots to finish off the layout. I hope you enjoyed this layout and if you haven't already, get in quick to get your kit today! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment