Wednesday 18 July 2018

Sarah - July 2018 Kit - 'One of a Kind Adventure'

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with a second layout for you using the amazing July Harry Potter inspired kit. Let's take a look...
As soon as I saw the brick inspired paper in this kit, I instantly loved it! This inspired me to scrap this photo of my younger son playing with his blocks. The layout is a 6X8 layout (my favorite size at the moment!) and is simply the brick paper as a background with a matted photo on it.
To the brick background paper I added some black stamping and some die cut pieces in white cardstock. For my title I used some stickers from my stash and I also wanted to use the bus from the kit as an embellishment. When building up his blocks, my son would run his cars and vehicles around them, hence the bus.

I used a piece of the paper in the kit I had left over from my last layout to put behind the bus to cover the pop out windows. I then adhered the bus to the layout using foam tape. This helps it stand up a little from the background page. I also added a circular camera sticker I had in my stash. Lastly I added some purple paint around the outside of the page to compliment the colour of the bus and wording in the title.
I hope you enjoyed this layout and we'd love to see just how you are using this July kit....so many ideas for it's use, not just Harry Potter themed pages! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment