Friday 13 July 2018

Lauren ~ July 2018 Kit ~ Butterbeer!!

Hey everyone, Lauren here.

I was super excited to get stuck into adding photo, memorabilia  and embellishments to the Junk Journal style Travelers Notebook I made on the Facebook live stream.

Here is a couple a pages to start of the sharing of the project.

I loved the Butterbeer in the cut apart that came in the July 2018 Harry Potter inspired kit and knew it would  go very nicely with photos of my boys tasting the Butterbeer.

I loved the combo of brown paper bag on left and small peice of antique writing paper on the right. These were lovely bases for the photos and the embellishment cluster.

I cut the brick paper from the kit into a banner and teamed it up with washi before adding the butterbeer mug from the kit as well  as second on from Colorplay collection.

On the right I kept it simple using label punch to cut out white cardstock, I layered green paper behind it and adding a little journalling. I then stamped best friends around the background.

I didn't want to miss out on opportunity  to use the amazing wood veneer and new this starry night patterned paper was perfect background

Teamed up with a strip.of washi and wella perfection.



Come back later in the month for other layouts within the album.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment