Friday 17 August 2018

Amy- August 2018 Kit - Wedding bliss

Hey Scrapping Fun Peeps,
How is everyone? I have a new project to share using this months beautiful embellishment kit and I have used it to create a lovely pocket page spread. I am documenting photos from my sister in laws wedding form back in March this year, which was just gorgeous- the day, the setting, everything!

First up I wanted to create the 'card' in the bottom middle pocket using the paper from the kit. Slight problem was I only had a little of both papers left , so I got a little extra crafty and using the washi in the kit joined 2 half pieces together and then stuck the photo over the join.

















I then embellished this using the cityscape cut out, 1 of the cute little tea cups and some little heart stickers from my stash.

















I then went a little all out and decided to embellish all the photos on the spread... oops. I wanted to use a variety of pieces from the kit but wanted to make sure they fitted with the theme of the spread, so the vintage pieces like the cups worked in well.


The cut apart pieces I used (clock and kite) were the perfect size for the photos and didn't take away from my photos at all.

I painted the penny farthing using Dylusions paint in the Rose Quartz colour.
I did add some pieces from my stash, like word stickers and hearts.



This spread turned out just beautifully and will be perfect to add to our 2018 family album in documenting this event.



I hope you are all enjoying your August kit and creating lots.

Until next time
Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment