The great thing about project life and scrapping in general is you can do whatever you want. I know I wouldn’t have enough photos and also space at home or the time to do a weekly project life so I choose monthly. For this spread I thought it couldn’t be anymore fitting to use the kit for the month it was announced I was on this spread I thought it couldn’t be anymore fitting to use the kit for the month it was announced I was on this design team, May.
First thing I did was put in my photos and cut out two 3x4 size pieces from the paper included in the kit. I have predominantly my cards at the start of the year just using some journal cards from the reject store and my script font. I also included a ticket from a movie I saw this month. First thing I did was use double sided tape to glue down the photos to the cards I had.
The next thing I did was I wanted to create a little journal card. I used some little gold alpha stickers from my stash and just added a flower and a border around the outside. I knew I wanted a full journal card this month to document about my anniversary.
Next I wanted to add a little embellishment to the card with the painting picture. I stapled on the little flower piece from the kit and also a label from my stash.
The last thing I did was I created a little pep through section in one of the pockets. This month I didn't have enough photos to make a whole spread so I thought it would be a cool idea to use the cityscape die cut to create a little see through element. First I just cut it down to three inch and just put that straight into the pocket. I added a little pink glitter from my stash and just sealed the pocket with some tape measure washi from my stash. I choose this washi because I thought the colours worked amazing with the glitter but also because Mary Poppins uses her measure tape in the movie.
I'm really happy with how this project life layout turned out. it was also really quick and took me about 20 minutes all up. that's all from me today I hope you enjoyed this page and stay tuned for some more projects using this kit.