Wednesday 15 August 2018

Connie - August 2018 Kit - Floral Card

Hey Arty Friends!

I hope we have all had a good month playing with our NEW kits!
I totally love the "vintage" look this month ... Stunning!

This month I decided to make some cards. My card stash is getting pretty low so I need to start re-stocking! I love knowing I have a stash of ready made cards ready for any occasion.

The first card I made, I went really vintage. I just love the lace that was included in the kit, so I was definitely using that. Too be honest this card just came together really quickly & I just love it!

I found some embellishments & printables in my stash that matched the pink floral paper in the kit, inked up the edges with some distress ink! ... Perfect! Added the oh so cute umbrella & I was done!

It's a great feeling when you get kits that just work. Thats why I love Scrapping Fun kits so much!



I will be back soon to share my other cards!

Happy Scrapping!

Connie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment