Saturday 25 August 2018

Sarah - August 2018 Kit - Distress Ink cards

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with my last project for Scrapping Fun Kits. Today I have made two cards using items from the amazing August kit and some distress inks.
This first card was made using a number of distress inks and blending them together at the edges to create this sky line background. Using the skyline die cut in the August kit, it was perfect for this kind of card. The stamped words on the front were from a Heidi Swapp stamp set. I then adhered three gold stars I had in my stash.
The second card was created also using distress inks. This time I applied the distress ink on to a piece of plastic packaging, spritzed it with water and then applied it to the card. Drying in between each layer, I love how this Christmas Card design was simply created. I used the gorgeous ribbon from the August kit to finish it off along with a Memorymaze chipboard lasercut word.

I would like to thank Raelene for supporting me on this amazing Design team and to the rest of the Scrapping Fun Kits design team....you're all ace! Thanks again for all the words of encouragement and creative inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment