Saturday 11 August 2018

Amy- August 2018 Kit - Hello Sunshine

Hey Scrapping Fun Fans,

A gorgeous vintage feel to this months kit makes for the perfect fit for this layout I found, a gorgeous photo of my niece from about 12 months ago all dressed up for my birthday.

I have used patterned paper from the Auburn Lane collection by Pink Paislee with its very subtle pink tone that coordinated well with my photo and the elements of the kit. I have used the 2 pieces of patterned paper in the kit to add different layering elements to the page and some added colour.


I knew I was going to make some embellishment clusters on the diagonal of the photo, so begun on those. First was the lower right which involved the lace ribbon , which I loosely adhered initially using glossy accents. I then used several of the paper flowers to create a little bunch and popped them behind the ribbon. I then adhered a flair and 1 of the super cute little tea cups to the front using the glossy accents. And that cluster was done. 

Onto the 2nd cluster, which is on the top left of the photo and I have used 1 of the carousel horse cut aparts as the larger feature of this cluster, followed by 1 of the charms and another of the cute tea cups.

To add some small pops of colour I used some enamel dots from my stash and placed them around the page. And to finsih off I added a border to ground the layout in and that was done.



Check out my process video over on my channel for this layout by clicking on this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMu_zutANVI

See you again soon
Happy scrappin
Ames

No comments:

Post a Comment