Wednesday 22 August 2018

Lauren - August Kit 2018 Kit - Lovely.

Hello Everyone,

I love the vintage girly vibe of the August 2018 kit and made some DIY embellishments and art page during livestream at the beginning of the month.


This meant that I had this awesome project life size embellishment that goes so well with this selfie.

I started with 9x12 cardstock that I used peach coloured spray and the packaging technique, I then sprayed directly over the top of that peach colour with a shimmer pink spray.


I then added some ink splatters in right top corner and left bottom corner.

Because I used the DIY embellishment next to the photo it was a large cluster that was already made and perfectly coordinated as a whole. Making DIY embellishments is a fun creative time but also so lovely when it comes to creating scrapbooking or project life page as a big chunk of the layout is done.

I added some ripped patterned paper to right side of the photo, this matched the embellishment, this was also teed up with some ripped umbrella washi and lace piece.

Under the photo I positioned red stripey ribbon and lace piece, one of those amazing fabric covered wood veneer tea cup and two paper daisys from the kit. 

I ripped the left edge of the layout and put some pinky red cardstock underneath, this was to frame or border the page rather than the normal patterned paper border or doodley border.

I reached into my stash for the thicker phrase title and then added some journalling.

Two hearts from the thickers pack onto the diy embellishment and the bottom right cluster.

See you next month, Lauren.












No comments:

Post a Comment