Saturday 17 February 2018

Morgyn ~ Travellers Notebook Kit ~ Colour Fun Run

Hi Scrappers, Morgyn here sharing my latest layout using the Summer Travellers Notebook kit (and some of the promo kit Raelene had given me) from Scrapping Fun Kits.



I love how perfect this photo is to use with the Summer kit.  Sam had a colour fun run at his school late last year and this was the after photo.  He was given the pair of yellow sunglasses he is wearing, how wonderful is the sunglass paper and sticker to match?


For the left hand side of the spread I used a paper from my promo kit as the pink matched the splatter on the other side.  I used the blue boarder strip down the middle and a piece of the pink/yellow washi tape.  I mounted my photo on a yellow embellishment piece and used the rainbow letters for my title.


On the right side of the layout I used the sunglasses paper for my background, then I cut out the pink 'summer splash' from an embellishment card.  Together with the sunglasses sticker they made a neat embellishment cluster.  For my journalling spot I trimmed down a journal card and used a green boarder sticker to make another little cluster.

This page came together so quickly and easily (it helps that all the kit pieces coordinate together.
If you would like to find out more about the kits you can find the subscribe page here.

If you would like to see my process video for this layout you can find it here.

Thank for stopping by

Morgyn  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment