Monday 12 February 2018

Raelene - Summer Moodboard - Sandy Toes

Today I am sharing my layout for the Summer Moodboard.

I used the December Embellishment Kit and some bits from my stash

I started by selecting 2 papers from the December Embellishment Kit and cutting them to fit the the TN pages.
Then I added a border sticker from a upcoming TN Kit to give some extra texture.











Then I added my photo and started embellishing with washi bits from my stash.













I decided to scrap a gorgeous photo of my Mr 11's feet when he was about 2 or 3 years old and we were at the beach.  All electronic storage that the photo was stored on was damaged so I no longer have the dates of the photo and have to guess his age.


I accidentally tore my paper a tiny bit so covered the tear with a flat enamel dot and well I couldn't have just one enamel dot randomly on my layout so I added 5 more on the layout.

I love how the layout turned out, it is very cute and feels very summery even though the photo was taken on a overcast day.

No comments:

Post a Comment