Thursday 1 February 2018

Raelene - White with 1 February Challenge

I am so excited to be sponsoring White with 1 for all of 2018.
As a sponsor I get to be a Guest Designer so today I have a layout for you for the White with 1 February Challenge.

There is a cute sketch this month so I printed it and 3 others on a A4 sheet and cut them apart so I can have a little hard copy version to guide me while I scrap.

I knew the Lace Heart from the February 2018 Embellishment Kit was going to be perfect for this sketch so that was one of the first things I pulled out to use.










I then covered my desk in supplies that suited the colour prompt.
Then went through my photos to find one that would suit these supplies.  I chose a photo of my hubby and boys at my BIL and SILs wedding as their wedding colour was this shade of pink choosing this photo helped me downsize my supply selection a little.





Again I found myself pulling supplies from past and future kits including June 2017, December 2017, February 2018 and items from my TN kits and my oops pile I keep for myself.
Only the big piece of pink paper is from my stash, the rest is from my kits.



This Washi from the February 2018  Embellishment Kit was just perfect for this layer in the sketch.  I put it on some white cardstock so the paper and tag underneath wouldn't show through.
It has a pale peach coloured heart on it so I coloured it with a old marker I had in a bright pink colour.






I coloured the paper doily and crocheted doily medalion with a couple of pink inks as I felt the layout needed these to be pink.

This colour prompt was the nudge I needed to record the cute story of my son's being Pageboys and the suit hire shop sending the wrong sized pants for Mr E so he had to wear tracky dacks instead as that was all I had with me after a long tilt train journey.



I have loved creating for this month's White with 1 Challenge and I hope to see you  join me in entering.



The prize from Scrapping Fun Kits this month is one of our sold our February kits, if a subscriber wins who already has the kit I will exchange the kit for a shop credit.

I look forward to seeing what you create so please let me know if you enter.

I have 2 spaces left for the February kit so if you would like to subscribe head to the Subscription Tab and fill in the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment