Monday 26 February 2018

Sarah - School Kit - Back 2 School again

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with a second layout using the Scrappng Fun Back to School kit. This time it is capturing my youngest son's first day at kinder.
Even though I had a date stamp disaster with this layout, I thought I'd still press on and share it. The background is an orange piece of cardstock from my stash. The crayon washi tape in this kit is beautiful, so I used this as a border to the left of the page. I layered the photo on some black paper I had in my stash and the alphabet paper that also came in the kit.

The crocheted red apple in this kit is super cool, so I layered this on the apple cut apart in the kit to make it stand out a little more on the page. The ABC enamel piece and cut aparts 'So Grown Up' and 'First Day of" finished off the layout nicely. I added the 'Kinder' alphabet stickers from my stash.
You would have to agree that Raelene has outdone herself with this kit! I still have many more embellishments left over to use for other school / educational related projects. Thanks for joining me and again, if you havent got yout Back to School kit yet, please hurry to do so at Scrapping Fun Kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment