Thursday 15 February 2018

Morgyn ~ Valentines Planner Spread ~ February embellishment kit

Hi Crafty people,

Morgyn here sharing my current travellers notebook planner spread using this months embellishment kit. It was too perfect for Valentines day 💕


Here are a couple of close ups of each page.



I used the wider heart washi tape to mark Valentines day.  I added a little title with my own red hearts too.  I used red and pink pens for my days & dates to match with the fun washi tape.



I trimmed the other washi tape in half lengthways to make a border at the top, then used the skinny washi at the bottom to mark off my meals section.  The gold 'love' paper clip was super perfect to mark my page in the planner (makes it nice and easy to find the week i'm up to).

Have a great scrappy day

Morgyn   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment