Friday 9 February 2018

Raelene - February Kit - Summer Love YouTube Hop - Love


Scrapping Fun Kits is proud to be sponsoring the Summer Love YouTube Hop. I (Raelene) am excited to have created a video for this hop.  



The prize for this hop is a February Kit.  To enter prize draw hope along to each video and leave a comment on each video.









Here is the Hop order

Amy Lane  
Lauren WK  
Silvia from Aussie Scrapper  
Amira from AmiraInOz  
Dyspraxic Organised Scrapper

Morgyn from For The Love Of Paper 




I decided to do a layout about my boys and hubby's first cuddles with our granddaughter using the kit that is the prize for the hop.


How gorgeous is that metal filigree rose and those flowers from Green Tara are just so yummy.  I really love these elements from the kit.









I love how this layout turned out, for details head to my hop video and check out how it came together.


Have you joined out Facebook Group for our Hop Fans yet?  
Good luck to everyone who enters.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. buy youtube subscribers

    ReplyDelete