Saturday 24 February 2018

Sarah - February Kit - Brotherly Love

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here again with a second layout using the fabulous February Scrapping Fun embellishment kit. With two layouts down, there is still so many embellishments left in this kit....such great value!
This is a photo of my two boys holding hands one evening as we went for a walk. With any children, it's nice to capture these kind moments to one another when they happen and documenting them for future memories. This is an 8.5X11 inch layout for my family album.

As in my last layout for the February embellishment kit, I created colour in the background using my gelli plate. This time it was a round plate using Brushos. Brushos are a highly pigmented powder water colour that is activated with water. I tapped some Brusho powder on to my gelli plate and activated it with my water brush. I then flipped the plate over and pressed on to the Kaisercraft cardstock. See below for pictures of how this was done. Be sure to dry in betweebn each colour application. The colours I chose were to pick up on the colours in my son's shorts in the photo.
I matted the photo on some crinkled, red tissue paper. The heading is positioned on some washi from the kit and the LOVE is a cut out also from the embellishment kit. The green puffy letter stickers are from D-Lish Scraps.
I hope you enjoyed this layout and will be sure to get all your embellishment needs at the Scrapping Fun website at http://scrappingfunkits.blogspot.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment